APPINA TRAVEL is a full-service Destination Management Company (DMC) for Groups to Germany and Central Europe. We offer tailor-made itineraries customized to your needs and expectations.
- When it comes to service and experience, we are always a step ahead of our competitors.
- We offer the highest quality of service and always to the extra mile.
- We inspire our customers to be innovative and think outside of the box.
- We agree with our service providers that perfect service means success.
- We aim to develop new concepts while upholding old values.
- We strive to create unique and creative experiences.
- Our clients are given flexibility and ownership of their groups
- We aim to be a trail blazer within our industry.
- Accommodation in all star categories
- Coaches for transfers and tours
- Train, ferry and airline tickets
- Expert Local Tour Guides / Tour Directors available in multiple languages
- Entrance to museums and galleries
- Tickets provided for theatres, musicals, opera etc.
- APPINA TRAVEL representative available 24/7
After completing a degree in business economy at the university of Innsbruck I started my career at a large German travel agency in Southern Germany. To gain international experience I then worked in key accounts at a large airline in New York City.
Back in my home region South Tyrol I managed a large skiing area, and following that I was employed as managing director in a leading British incoming agency. In April 2002 I returned to Munich to found and establish APPINA TRAVEL together with Uli Gerstmeier. I am married and have two sons.
My passion for travelling led me to work in the tourism industry. During my studies of Tourism Management at the University of Applied Science HS Harz, I gained practical experience working in the hotel industry and at tour-operators, as well as at APPINA TRAVEL.
I broadened my knowledge with studies of Tourism and Destination Development and obtained a Master’s degree. Since July 2011, I am part of APPINA TRAVEL and I am glad to assist you with organising your trips.
I have been working in various roles in hotels and tourism for 15 years, across Canada and abroad. Travel and Tourism is truly my passion! I have lived in and travelled extensively around Europe, finally finding my way back home to Toronto, Canada. I am very happy to be able to work with APPINA TRAVEL and continue spreading my passion for Europe and Travel.
Travelling foreign countries and cultures has already interested me at an early stage. Thus, it became clear very soon that I would love to work in tourism. I completed my studies of Leisure and Tourism Management at the FH Stralsund as well as at a Spanish university.
After gaining first practical experiences at group and study tour operators in Canada and Germany, I am now part of the APPINA TRAVEL team. Since April 2011, I am pleased to assist you with all aspects of your tour.