➨ APPINA TRAVEL is a full-service Destination Management Company (DMC) for Groups to Germany and Central Europe.
➨ We offer tailor-made itineraries customized to your needs and expectations.
➨ To guarantee best possible service, we operate out of three offices: Munich, Dresden and Berlin.
- When it comes to service and experience, we are always a step ahead of our competitors.
- We offer the highest quality of service and always to the extra mile.
- We inspire our customers to be innovative and think outside of the box.
- We agree with our service providers that perfect service means success.
- We aim to develop new concepts while upholding old values.
- We strive to create unique and creative experiences.
- Our clients are given flexibility and ownership of their groups
- We aim to be a trail blazer within our industry.
- Accommodation in all star categories
- Coaches for transfers and tours
- Train, ferry and airline tickets
- Expert Local Tour Guides / Tour Directors available in multiple languages
- Entrance to museums and galleries
- Tickets provided for theatres, musicals, opera etc.
- Organization of Performances, Workshops, etc.
- APPINA TRAVEL representative available 24/7
After completing a degree in business economy at the university of Innsbruck I started my career at a large German travel agency in Southern Germany. To gain international experience I then worked in key accounts at a large airline in New York City.
Back in my home region South Tyrol I managed a large skiing area, and following that I was employed as managing director in a leading British incoming agency. In April 2002 I returned to Munich to found and establish APPINA TRAVEL together with Uli Gerstmeier. I am married and have two sons.
I completed a Master degree of history and theology in Tübingen. While studying I spent 15 months at the university in Rome where I also worked as city and travel guide. After my university studies I worked with a large agency for package travel. Following this, I transferred to Berlin where I helped establish an incoming agency in the position of general manager.
After working for a few more years with another agency for package travel Luis Lintner and I founded APPINA TRAVEL GmbH in March 2002. I am married and have a son and a daughter. Additionally I give lectures on innovative product design for group tours at the FH Kempten.
My passion for travelling led me to work in the tourism industry. During my studies of Tourism Management at the University of Applied Science HS Harz, I gained practical experience working in the hotel industry and at tour-operators, as well as at APPINA TRAVEL.
I broadened my knowledge with studies of Tourism and Destination Development and obtained a Master’s degree. Since July 2011, I am part of APPINA TRAVEL and I am glad to assist you with organising your trips.
I have been working in various roles in hotels and tourism for 15 years, across Canada and abroad. Travel and Tourism is truly my passion! I have lived in and travelled extensively around Europe, finally finding my way back home to Toronto, Canada. I am very happy to be able to work with APPINA TRAVEL and continue spreading my passion for Europe and Travel.
After studying business in the field of tourism and my successful graduation I spent several years in different countries and cultures. The most defining periods were definitely in Peru and Sweden. In the Peruvian capital Lima I worked 1 year for an incoming agency and in Stockholm almost 2 years also for a well-known DMC for group travel. Due to this international experience I speak fluent English, good Spanish and basic Swedish.
Since January 2019 I am part of the APPINA TRAVEL team and I am very glad to support your group enquiries for journeys within the beautiful and fascinating European countries in the best possible way.
Vacation time and discovering new places is the best time of the year for me. That is the reason why I turned my passion into my career. I studied tourism management at the University of Cooperative Education in Breitenbrunn, Saxony. During my periodic internships, I sold holiday packages in a travel agency. After graduation, I wanted to further my knowledge within the organization of holiday trips and wanted to have the chance to be more creative in my work.
Since October 2019 I am part of APPINA TRAVEL and I am looking forward to offering you my support on planning your next trip.